02 Jun Important update regarding COVID-19
At Rejuvenation Spa, our top priority during the pandemic has been and continues to be the safety and well-being of our team members and guests. While state and local policy regarding mask use has changed, our salon and spa policy has not. Mask use while in our salon and spa will remain.
Currently the Department of Health strongly recommends the use of masks or facial coverings in indoor settings where vaccination status of individuals is unknown, as this is a proven way to prevent the spread of Covid-19. As this is an emotional topic for many, we will not ask our guests to disclose their vaccination status and in return ask that guests not ask our team about theirs. Out of respect for everyone’s privacy this discussion will not be allowed.
We ask for patience and understanding from our guests in our expectation of them to wear masks or facial coverings while in our salon and spa.
We are excited to announce that we are beginning to resume some services that were temporarily cut due to the pandemic.
- Beverages, including coffee, Aveda Comforting Tea, and water are available for all guests to enjoy at your appointment. (Please wear your mask in between sips).
- Robes and lockers are now available at our Madison West location for spa guests.
- In-person appointment check-ins (you no longer have to call ahead before you enter for your appointment).
We’ve had several safety protocols in place since the beginning of the pandemic, and for everyone’s safety we will continue these efforts. Increased disinfection and sanitization standards, social distance measures, acquisition of additional types of PPE, modification of services/ service offerings…these are just a few of the ways we have modified our practices to make Rejuvenation Spa a safe place for you to receive services.
Safety protocols we’ve had in place and continue to practice are as follows:
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Masks – All our team members will be required to wear masks. We require that you also wear a mask or facial covering to your appointment, and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears. Please ask if you don’t have one.
- Social Distancing – We are adjusting service providers schedules, thereby reducing the number of people in the building. We have installed plexiglass dividers in-between each station, shampoo bowls, and at the front desk.
- Limited Guests – Please limit any belongings that you bring with you, perhaps your phone and forms of payment (rather than your purse or bag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment.
We are thrilled that we are getting closer to seeing all your lovely faces and again ask for patience and understanding while we try to navigate this evolving situation. Please visit our website for more information and updates. We will provide more updates soon.