25 May We’re Open For Services! Read About How To Prepare For your Upcoming Appointment
We want to thank you for your patience during this uncertain time. We have had to cancel hundreds of appointments during this closure, and we know how important it is to get your services scheduled as soon as possible. We are very excited to get things back to our new normal; however, due to the continuously changing environment, our business will not be as efficient as we have been in the past. Adhering to reduced guest volume does benefit everyone. Our team will be very firm in our processes and procedures as well as scheduling. Due to the scheduled shifting of the Service Providers, your scheduled appointment may not stand as it was previously scheduled, however we will notify you as soon as possible.
The safety of our team and guests have always been and continues to be our top priority. We have been using this time to enhance our procedural and sanitization protocols to keep everyone safe once we reopen. Increased disinfection and sanitization standards, social distance measures, acquisition of additional types of PPE, modification of services/ service offerings…these are just a few of the ways we have modified our practices to make Rejuvenation Spa a safe place for you to receive services.
Once we’re back open for business, we will be taking extra precautionary measures to protect the health of both you and our team. All of our team members have completed and earned the BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry. Although there are many new safety and sanitization initiatives we are implementing, we wanted to inform you of the most important:
- Check In – When you arrive, please stay in your car or outside and call 608-831-7546 (Madison) or 608-837-2200 (Sun Prairie) to check in for your appointment. We will call you when your service provider is ready to begin your service.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes – We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- No Beverages – We are not offering beverages at this time.
- Social Distancing – We are adjusting service providers schedules, thereby reducing the number of people in the building. We have installed plexiglass dividers in-between each station, shampoo bowls, and at the front desk.
- Limited Guests – Please limit any belongings that you bring with you, perhaps your phone and forms of payment (rather than your purse or bag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon.
- Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you also wear a mask to your appointment, and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears. Please ask if you don’t have one.
The Rejuvenation Spa Team